Tuesday 18 August 2009

Sidetracked


Empty sunroom. Will have a more recent photo soon.
I have been looking for a sideboard for our sunroom. The dining room table lives there and I’d love to have an area to store my napery, placemats and serving ware. I had a squiz at a vintage Fler sideboard in Vinyl Frontier but was distracted by these two Danish Quality Furniture (DQF) Viking chairs.

DQF was a Brisbane maker which used to make Danish style furniture in the 60s and 70s. These chairs date from the early 70s.

“Didn’t you go out to buy the sideboard?” Jason asked, as I pulled up into the driveway with the chairs in the back of the car.

The sideboard can wait until there are more dollars in the bank account...


DQF viking chairs in the sunroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails