Friday 25 September 2009

What's the plan, Stan?

Vintage framed stations of the cross


The aftermath of the dust storm means a weekend of cleaning the house and cars.

The prolific bindi in the front lawn will also need attention. I dislike spraying but may have to resort to that if it is not too windy.

I plan to re-hang the artwork on the walls because it looks too haphazard. Jason hung a couple of our old art gallery prints from our overseas travels in the kitchen and they look good. Now we need to hang up the collection of canvases and framed work - thank God for VJ walls because they are very forgiving to the fickle hanger.

On Sunday I'm going to a life-drawing session so I need to look for my cartridge pad, graphite and charcoal sticks. It's been a while since I did some drawing, so it will be interesting to see how my perception has changed.

Jason is having a break from the painting - for now. Last week he experimented with casement window stays (brass ones - he won the brass vs chrome battle) and that turned out very well.

Anyway, here's to a productive weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just letting my followers know... I changed my url to http://dstreethouse.blogspot.com/

    formerly http://yeoldebrickhouse.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails